Determining which blockchain applications are most important and worthwhile for your organization to develop is a difficult, important decision. It is not enough to research and think carefully. A complex problem involving tradeoffs between conflicting objectives and uncertainty requires a multi-criteria decision analysis tool and “what if?,” sensitivity analysis comparing options and possible developments.
Blockchain Business Consultant’s Blockchain Application Assessment course covers blockchain and cryptocurrency applications relevant to your industry, common mistakes in pursuing blockchain applications, and the key considerations in assessing best blockchain applications. We also present our assessment methodology and software that is powerful and easy to use. Use our multi-criteria assessment scorecard to compare the many costs, benefits, risks, and other criteria you should consider in evaluating a blockchain application for your organization or investing in an ICO. Our half day training session includes:
1. BBC presentation on blockchain and cryptocurrency applications relevant to your industry
2. Presentation on common mistakes in pursuing blockchain applications
3. Presentation on key considerations in assessing best blockchain applications
4. Overview of BBC’s process for blockchain business application assessment and prioritization
5. Software (provided) and training in multi-criteria decision analysis tool for blockchain application assessment